Afternoon Siesta and Studio Raid

Sunday, January 31, 2010
Giovedi, Gennaio 28:

I slept in this day till 9:30. After a morning travel meeting and guest lecturer about Italian history we had lunch. Lunch was leek/potato or cauliflower (that's the conclusion our table came up with) soup, more veggie assortments of peppers (which I didn't eat), a sliced meat/cheese tray, and fruit. In the afternoon, our class went on a walk through the city (1.75miles). After the walk I whole heartedly embraced the Italian culture and took an afternoon siesta (I think Americans would be much happier, less stressed folk if they did the same!) I got up in time for dinner, rigatoni with a red sauce, ca
uliflower (im not sure what the theme is here...), but the roasted chicken with rosemary was delicious!, and of course fruit. After dinner, we re-arranged studio and raided the closet of goodies (architecture supplies) left by previous years (it was like Christmas all over again!)

(Willie the Wildcat holding up all
my charging adapters.He might be
making more appearances around town)

No comments:

Post a Comment